Thanks to everyone whose generosity helps the Center continue to thrive, including the following donors:
- Association for Academic Women
- Mr. Gregory R. Allen
- Dr. Marni A. Brown & Mr. Casey A. Brown
- Reverend Glen A. Busby & Mrs. Linda C. Busby
- Mr. Fred Cantrell, Jr.
- Mrs. Jean Chalmers and Mr. David M. Chalmers
- Mr. Evan G. Coe
- Coca-Cola Co.
- Community Foundation of North Central Florida
- Ms. Susan F. Delegal
- Dr. Sheila Dickison
- Dr. Paul L. Doughty
- Dr. Margaret U. Fields & Dr. Michael J. Fields
- Mr. John A Grannan
- Dr. David G. Hackett
- Ms. Jeanette K. Helfrich
- Mr. C. David Hickey
- Mr. James W. Hicks
- Dr. Sidney Homan, Jr. & Mrs. Norma M. Homan
- Dr. Nicole A. Horenstein
- Dr. Grady E. Johnson, Jr.
- Mrs. Kelly Johnstone
- Mr. Charles C. Kafoglis
- Mr. Sid Kennedy
- Dr. Angel Kwolek-Folland & Mr. Nathan O. Folland
- Dr. Angela S. Lindner & Mr. James H. Lindner
- Dr. Madelyn Lockhart
- Dr. Mary K. Lockwood
- Mr. Grady McClendon
- Dr. Judith W. Page and Professor William H. Page
- Dr. Jaquelyn L. Resnick and Dr. Michael B. Resnick
- Lynne E. Roy
- Ms. Eleanor C. Smeal
- Ms. Clara J. Smith
- Dr. John M. Spivack
- Ms. Anita R. Sundaram
- Ms. Kathryn Chicone Ustler
- Ms. Deborah Whippen
- Mr. Robert Wilder
- Mr. John H. Williams, Jr.
- Mr. Chuck Woods
Donations to the Center are used to fund conferences, symposia, educational travel for graduate students, scholarship funds, speaker honoraria, and exhibit support.
Center for Gender, Sexualities, and Women’s Studies Research
Offers an interdisciplinary forum for the study of gender and sexualities, their intersections with race/ethnicity, class and other sociocultural systems, and their functions in cultures and societies.
Opportunities for Giving to the UF Center for Gender, Sexualities, and Women’s Studies Research
We appreciate the generosity of our donors at all levels. For those thinking of a significant gift, we have some suggestions:
|$250||Garden walk pavers for the Yardley Garden (honor a recent graduate or teacher)|
|$500||Send a student to a regional or national meeting, or fund a student’s research trip|
|$1000||Garden enhancement and plants for the Yardley Garden:|
|Name a section of the garden for a friend or loved one (a plaque will indicate contribution)|
|$1000||Inscription for an existing bench in Yardley Garden in honor of a friend or loved one|
|$2000||A bench in Ustler Hall in honor of a friend or loved one, with an inscribed plaque|
|$5000||Sponsor a major named lecture (one-time event)|
|$5000||Support faculty research for the summer (Faculty Summer Research Fellowship)|
|$5000||Course development (New Course Development Grant)|
|$10,000||Inscription on the Yardley Wall|
For major gifts and other naming opportunities, please contact Christy Popwell, Director of Development, CLAS: (352) 392-1964 or email@example.com.